What is Teeth Bonding?
Teeth bonding is a cosmetic dental procedure where we adhere a tooth-colored composite material on top of your natural teeth to change their appearance. Then, we shape and polish the material, so it blends in with your other teeth. The result is a natural-looking and more aesthetically pleasing smile.
Which Patients Might Benefit from Tooth Bonding?
- People with chipped or cracked teeth
- People with discolored or stained teeth
- People with gaps or spaces between teeth
- People with misshapen teeth
- People with uneven teeth
Why Choose Hub Plaza Dental Group and Orthodontics for Teeth Bonding in San Bernardino?
Hub Plaza Dental Group and Orthodontics provides the best teeth bonding services in San Bernardino. We listen to your concerns and goals to develop a personalized treatment plan for your dream smile. Our experienced and top-rated dentists use proven technology and materials for the best possible results.
- Affordable care: We offer competitive prices for our teeth bonding services without compromising on the quality of care.
- Minimally invasive options: Teeth bonding is a procedure that can be completed in just one appointment and conserves as much of your natural teeth as possible.
- Personalized treatment: Every patient has unique needs, and we take the time to listen to your concerns and goals to develop a personalized treatment plan.
- Expertise: Our team has years of experience in cosmetic dentistry and has helped countless patients achieve their dream smile.
What Should I Expect Regarding Tooth Bonding Recovery?
After the teeth bonding procedure, patients can expect to resume their normal activities immediately. Pain management is typically not an issue, but if it is needed, over-the-counter pain relievers will be enough
Our patients have reported high levels of satisfaction with their teeth bonding results. We are confident that you would be, too.
The Dental Bonding procedure takes about 30 to 60 minutes per
tooth to complete
tooth to complete
Teeth Bonding Dentist Team
At Hub Plaza Dental Group and Orthodontics, we offer exceptional dental bonding services in San Bernardino. With expertise in cosmetic bonding, our team can help you achieve your dream smile with beautiful and natural-looking results.
Trusted Teeth Bonding
Enhance your smile with teeth bonding. Our quick and painless procedure uses a composite resin to correct minor chips, gaps, and discoloration, giving you a natural-looking and confident smile.
Looking for a quick and easy solution to enhance your smile? Look no further than Hub Plaza Dental Group and Orthodontics! Our expert dental team provides personalized teeth bonding services using the latest technology and materials. Don't wait to achieve your dream smile - call our office today to schedule an appointment!
Dental Issues That Could Require Emergency Dental Care
- Toothache or sever dental pain
- Broken or chipped tooth
- Lost or knocked out tooth
- Swelling or infection in the mouth or jaw
- A lost or losse orthodontic appliance (such as a bracket or wire)
- Trauma or injury to the moth or jaw
- Abscess or pus-filled pocket on the gums
- A broken or lost dental restoration (such as a filling or crown)
- Gum bleeding that doesn't stop
Teeth Bonding FAQs
Is teeth bonding painful?
No, teeth bonding is not a painful procedure. It is typically performed using a local anesthetic to ensure that the patient is comfortable throughout the procedure.
How long does teeth bonding last?
Teeth bonding can last anywhere from three to ten years depending on the patient's oral hygiene and care habits. Regular dental checkups and cleanings can help extend the life of teeth bonding.
Can I eat and drink normally after teeth bonding?
Yes, you can eat and drink normally after teeth bonding. However, it is important to avoid chewing on hard objects such as ice or pens, as this can damage the bonding material.
How long does the teeth bonding procedure take?
The teeth bonding procedure typically takes about 30 to 60 minutes per tooth, depending on the complexity of the case.
Is teeth bonding covered by insurance?
Teeth bonding is considered a cosmetic dental procedure and is usually not covered by insurance. However, we offer affordable payment options to make the procedure more accessible for our patients.
1Dental bonding: What is teeth bonding & what to expect. Cleveland Clinic. (n.d.). Retrieved April 14, 2023, from https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/treatments/10922-dental-bonding